[O] latest version of perl script to pull org stuff for geektool

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: [O] latest version of perl script to pull org stuff for geektool
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:32:20 -0400

Hi all,
I've tweaked the script I recently posted to be a little more
complete, and I attach it here.
There's a customization part that you need to tweak.
I've put some doc for it inside the script.

Bastien suggested it should go into Worg.  It would be my pleasure to
do that but as I've never used git for things like this, and I'm
nearing the end of my semester, I'm too distracted with grading to do
it now.  I will try to get to it once I've finished that stuff.

Cheers.
Fil

--
Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.