[Orgmode] losing my agenda status..

From: sergio
Subject: [Orgmode] losing my agenda status..
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:44:52 -0500

a quick gush.. i have finally moved my whole live over to org mode from tracks and planner.el. and i am very much happier. my whole life revolves around millions of notes.. and this allowed me to be way more free form..

that being said..

i set up a git repository to keep my org files.. that way i can work on them from both my laptop and my desktop computer..

everything works great.. except..

when i pull changes, it looks like the files list that is on my agenda list is cleared..

when i run agenda, i get a blank agenda until i manually go in and add all the files back to the list..

am i missing something?

thanks!

___
peace,