emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Zizek

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Zizek
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 14:02:04 +0000

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/how-to-read-zizek/

--
Dr Joseph A. Corneli (https://github.com/holtzermann17)

HYPERREAL ENTERPRISES LTD is a private company limited by shares, incorporated
25th, June 2019 as Company Number 634284 on the Register of Companies for
Scotland (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC634284).