emacs-humanities

[emacs-humanities] (no subject)

From: Krishna Jani
Subject: [emacs-humanities] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 22:00:32 +0530

Hello All!,

Thanks for all of your wonderful replies, thanks to Jean and Paul for
pointing me to Lacan, I did see an excerpt of his lecture on
"Introduction to Psychoanalysis" which was shown in the Zizek!
documentary. I am interested in Psychoanalysis, I may try to read Lacan
on the side, most probably to improve my understanding of the text.

I am also looking into Hegel, I found a Cambridge Companion to Hegel in
my library (also found the Elements of the Philosophy of Right) so I
think long term I may also focus on Hegelian and Lacanian ideas. Though
right now my short term focus is Zizek.

In addition to that I have found a copy of the book that Joseph
recommended I will be looking into it and I am thankful for everyone
that took out the time for replying to the email.

--

Regards,
Krishna Jani