emacs-gc-stats

It is about the time to sum up the resutls (was: emacs-gc-stats.eld_emac

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: It is about the time to sum up the resutls (was: emacs-gc-stats.eld_emacs_30)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 09:50:54 +0000

shosseinib--- via Emacs-gc-stats <emacs-gc-stats@gnu.org> writes:

> I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation for the diligent efforts
> you've put into gathering such data. This is the second time I am submitting
> my data to you. The first version was provided without any gc modification.

Thanks!

We now have ~90 submitted reports and the frequency of new reports is
getting lower. Having someone with the second, alternative, report
indicates that it is likely the time to analyse the data.

I will post one last announcement to give all the willing people chance
to submit a report and later summarize what we got.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,