emacs-gc-stats

emacs-gc-stats.eld_emacs_30

From: shosseinib
Subject: emacs-gc-stats.eld_emacs_30
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 06:03:58 +0000

Dear Team,

I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation for the diligent efforts you've put into gathering such data. This is the second time I am submitting my data to you. The first version was provided without any gc modification.

In this current submission, I have included the statistics with a modification to the gc-threshold, as shown below:

``` elisp
(setq gc-cons-threshold 50000000)
(setq read-process-output-max (* 1024 1024)) ;; 1mb
```

Warm regards,

S. Sajad Hosseini Balef
Pharm.D, PhD Candidate in Bioinformatics
University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran