emacs-erc

Re: bug#44100: 26.3; ERC: Make IBuffer custom display work again

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: bug#44100: 26.3; ERC: Make IBuffer custom display work again
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 12:07:51 +0200

Amin Bandali <bandali@gnu.org> writes:

> Also, since implementing this will likely cross the ~15 line triviality
> threshold, I sent you a copy of the copyright assignment request form
> off-list, which you would fill out and send to the copyright clerk to
> start the process of assigning the copyright for your changes to Emacs
> to the FSF.

Amin, Olivier's paperwork is now complete, so could you look at the
following four patches from Olivier and review (and possibly apply)?

46777 normal,pat Olivier Certner    28.0.50; ERC: NickServ identification:
Prompt for password after other sources, overall simplifications
46775 normal,pat Olivier Certner    27.1; ERC: Track: Modified channels doc and
`erc-track-find-face' fixes
44140 normal,pat Olivier Certner    26.3; ERC stamps: Really use latest
buffer's window's width prior to `fill-column'
44100 normal,pat Olivier Certner    26.3; ERC: Make IBuffer custom display work
again