emacs-elpa-diffs

[nongnu] branch elpa/boxquote created (now bdc6c84b92)

From: ELPA Syncer
Subject: [nongnu] branch elpa/boxquote created (now bdc6c84b92)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 01:58:21 -0500 (EST)

elpasync pushed a change to branch elpa/boxquote.

        at  bdc6c84b92 :bookmark: v2.2

This branch includes the following new commits:

       new  4c49b20466 First commit
       new  8a92c69542 Tidy up .gitignore
       new  93c7fa57b8 Update from my website No idea why boxquote was out of
date on github
       new  b37ad4dc96 Whitespace cleaning
       new  9470824864 Change some header stuff
       new  6e570b8f15 Change URL where the source can always be found
       new  f7e3ed83c2 Add package headers
       new  3fba714167 Stop supporting versions of emacs nobody will run these
days
       new  04afee4651 Move from cl to cl-lib
       new  54b4e6191c Take some hints from checkdoc
       new  33a1177db5 v1.24
       new  55c120adbd Add README
       new  34f27a7d6c Add melpa badge to the README
       new  1601259582 Add melpa badge
       new  db9aa7d7d3 Rewrite boxquote-describe-function No more
dumpster-diving the input history just to get the function name. See #3 for
more information.
       new  3da429f64d Rewrite boxquote-describe-variable No more
dumpster-diving the input history just to get the variable name. See #3 for
more information.
       new  f4498f6e3e Tweak off indentation
       new  a6bf9f8abe Move describe-function and describe-variable away from
help quoting All that's left that uses the help buffer quoting helper code is
the command that boxquotes a key description. I should look at making it all
standalone now.
       new  775c3be429 Doc string updates
       new  3613e1d7cc Simplify boxquote-describe-key This change *does* mean
that XEmacs support is a little up in the air now. I don't have a copy of
XEmacs to hand at the moment and no simple way of getting one sorted so I can
test.
       new  d6b49938de Support for XEmacs is dropped (for now).
       new  8a529c63c1 Tweak the README
       new  ed67659ca7 More README tweaking
       new  b0239fb7b7 v2.0
       new  ffe617af2f Remove * from start of defcustom doc-strings. The days
of a defcustom ending up as a defvar are long gone.
       new  e167b9d325 loop -> cl-loop
       new  b6a4ad3ee5 v2.1
       new  7e47e0e285 Bump licence to GPL-3+
       new  80d63aad92 Fix typos
       new  9cecf1333b Merge pull request #4 from tarsiiformes/typos
       new  bdc6c84b92 :bookmark: v2.2