[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[elpa] externals/corfu 8a1101e: README: Mention Cape and cape-merge-capf
[elpa] externals/corfu 8a1101e: README: Mention Cape and cape-merge-capfs
Mon, 22 Nov 2021 13:57:15 -0500 (EST)
Author: Daniel Mendler <email@example.com>
Commit: Daniel Mendler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
README: Mention Cape and cape-merge-capfs
README.org | 7 +++----
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/README.org b/README.org
index aeff522..1393e50 100644
@@ -177,10 +177,9 @@
maintain a history (See branch =history= for a possible solution).
- There is currently no equivalent for =company-quickhelp=. Documentation
can be opened manually in a separate buffer.
- - Company has the ability to merge and present the candidates of multiple
- at the same time in some limited scenarios. This feature is currently
- in the Capf backend mechanism, but it should be possible to implement a
- which can merge multiple Capfs.
+ - Company has the ability to merge/group the candidates of multiple backends
+ in some scenarios. This feature is implemented by the experimental function
+ ~cape-merge-capfs~ of the [[https://github.com/minad/cape][Cape]] package.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [elpa] externals/corfu 8a1101e: README: Mention Cape and cape-merge-capfs,
ELPA Syncer <=