emacs-elpa-diffs

[elpa] branch externals/eldoc-eval created (now b4fb637)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [elpa] branch externals/eldoc-eval created (now b4fb637)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 18:29:49 -0500 (EST)

monnier pushed a change to branch externals/eldoc-eval.

        at  b4fb637   * packages/eldoc-eval/eldoc-eval.el: Put the custom vars
in the eldoc-eval group, where they seem to belong.  Fix up naming conventions.
(eldoc-eval-preferred-function): Rename from eval-preferred-function.
(eldoc-display-message-no-interference-p): Use an advice again, but this time I
think I wrote it correctly. (eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode-map): Rename from
eldoc-mode-in-minibuffer-map. (eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode): Don't bother
specifying the keymap now that we're usin [...]

This branch includes the following new commits:

       new  b4fb637   * packages/eldoc-eval/eldoc-eval.el: Put the custom vars