[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[elpa] externals/exwm 373eda9 2/4: Stop aborting recursive edit upon swi
[elpa] externals/exwm 373eda9 2/4: Stop aborting recursive edit upon switching workspaces.
Tue, 5 May 2020 10:16:34 -0400 (EDT)
Author: Adrián Medraño Calvo <address@hidden>
Commit: Adrián Medraño Calvo <address@hidden>
Stop aborting recursive edit upon switching workspaces.
* exwm-workspace.el (exwm-workspace-switch): Stop aborting
recursive edit upon switching workspaces. Users should handle it
just like in regular Emacs (possibly customizing
exwm-workspace.el | 10 ----------
1 file changed, 10 deletions(-)
diff --git a/exwm-workspace.el b/exwm-workspace.el
index 1f832a6..f63a0a3 100644
@@ -587,16 +587,6 @@ for internal use only."
(when (or force (not (eq frame exwm-workspace--current)))
(unless (window-live-p window)
(setq window (frame-selected-window frame)))
- ;; Close the (possible) active minibuffer. Aborting the recursive edit
- ;; level will abort the execution of this very command. Schedule it to
- ;; run immediately afterward. This must all be done before the new
- ;; workspace is selected in the new workspace, in order to avoid the
- ;; to go back to the previous frame due to resetting the window
- ;; configuration (e.g. `eval-expression').
- (when (active-minibuffer-window)
- (exwm--defer 0 (lambda ()
- (exwm-workspace-switch frame-or-index force)))
;; Raise this frame.