[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
master 8ce2ec1: Describe IPv6 format in docstring for 'make-network-proc
master 8ce2ec1: Describe IPv6 format in docstring for 'make-network-process'
Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:17:38 -0500 (EST)
Author: Robert Pluim <address@hidden>
Commit: Robert Pluim <address@hidden>
Describe IPv6 format in docstring for 'make-network-process'
* src/process.c (Fmake_network_process): Add description of IPv6
src/process.c | 2 ++
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)
diff --git a/src/process.c b/src/process.c
index af28265..1f959e3 100644
@@ -3794,6 +3794,8 @@ process, the FAMILY, HOST, and SERVICE args are ignored.
The format of ADDRESS depends on the address family:
- An IPv4 address is represented as a vector of integers [A B C D P]
corresponding to numeric IP address A.B.C.D and port number P.
+- An IPv6 address has the same format as an IPv4 address but with 9
+elements rather than 5.
- A local address is represented as a string with the address in the
local address space.
- An "unsupported family" address is represented by a cons (F . AV)
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- master 8ce2ec1: Describe IPv6 format in docstring for 'make-network-process',
Robert Pluim <=