Re: Build failure with --with-x-toolkit=no

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Build failure with --with-x-toolkit=no
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:44:13 +0100

> This suggests that the Gnulib headers included during the compilation of
> oldXMenu are inconsistent with the libgnu.a to which temacs is being
> linked.  Is this a clean build of Emacs?

It's an out of tree build, whether it's "clean" I can't tell.  Last year
building the release version worked on this machine with an older
compiler and autoconf.  Now building the release version fails as well.
An almost identical set-up works on another machine so it seems that only
this machine has the problem.  I have no idea yet how to search for the
cause of it.

Thanks, martin