Proposal to include the Ef themes collection into Emacs core

From: Zoltan Kiraly
Subject: Proposal to include the Ef themes collection into Emacs core
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 04:35:35 +0300

Dear Emacs Development Team,
I'm writing to bring your attention to an exceptional theme collection named "Ef Themes," created by Protesilaos Stavrou, the same author behind the Modus themes.

Considering how well-received the Modus themes were and the positive response they received from the community, I'm confident that incorporating the "Ef Themes" collection into Emacs core would be of benefit to users. These themes offer an excellent choice for individuals who desire a more colorful Emacs environment while ensuring good readability.

What makes the EF themes stand out is the awesome documentation, covering everything a user needs to know, and the fact that it is constantly updated and improved.

I kindly request you to consider evaluating the "Ef Themes" collection for potential integration into Emacs core. By embracing this collection, we can offer users a wider array of visually appealing options while upholding the high standards of Emacs.

https://github.com/protesilaos/ef-themes

Best regards,
Zoltan Kiraly