FSF copyright template, for Matlab (MELPA-->ELPA)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: FSF copyright template, for Matlab (MELPA-->ELPA)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:08:30 +0200

Hi

It seems that Nathaniel Chodosh, the last author, who contributed
significantly to matlab mode, is willing to sign the relevant FSF
papers. In which case we could move matlab mode from MELPA to ELPA as I
understand it.

Unfortunately neither Nate nor I can access the FSF template in
https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html#Copyright-Papers

Could anybody please send me these papers (in PDF format)

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.