Re: Concurrency via isolated process/thread

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Concurrency via isolated process/thread
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 11:48:10 +0000

Lynn Winebarger <owinebar@gmail.com> writes:

>> Honestly, it sounds overengineered.
>> Even if not, it is probably easier to implement a more limited version
>> first and only then think about fancier staff like you described (not
>> that I understand your idea fully).
>>

> Maybe - I'm not claiming it's trivial.

It is not very clear for me how to implement your suggestion at all.
So, unless you do it yourself or elaborate in much more details, it will
not happen.
I am not even sure how it can work. Especially given that Elisp heap is
not a persistent structure.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,