textconv.c

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: textconv.c
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 14:58:16 +0200

Please move the code which manipulates buffer text and the gap to
insdel.c.  And I don't really understand why you needed to add
copy_buffer, since we already have insert_from_buffer and copy_text.

The rest (textconv_query) should go to some existing file(fns.c,
perhaps?).  There's no justification for a new file for such a little
code.

Thanks.

P.S. I wonder why you couldn't ask about this before doing this stuff.
This list is supposed to be used for such design discussions.