Re: [RFC] Urgrep: New ELPA submission (eventually)

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: [RFC] Urgrep: New ELPA submission (eventually)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 18:12:57 +0100

Hi Jim:

Any progress on this? I have seen the package on github and it looks
very nice... but sadly not in elpa yet, so it won't be in my system
since then.

Is there something missing? I would like even to see this package or
similar approach in vanilla (mainly to speedup the venerable rgrep which
sadly gets too slow on big projects due to the serialization that find
adds to grep.)

Best,
Ergus