Re: [ELPA] New package: inform

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: inform
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 20:08:23 +0100

> It looks fine to me, except that the extra links should only be added
> to those manuals we know are related to Emacs/Elisp (e.g. it doesn't
> make sense to add them to the Coreutils or Ada manuals).

I think 2 years ago were "arm2012" and "aarm2012" on Elpa but now it
seems they're gone.  I assume they are succeeded by the package
"ada-ref-man" (from 2020) but'll leave the old notations in the
"blacklist" in case somebody might be using the old manual packages..

--
     Dieter

Best wishes
H. Dieter Wilhelm