Re: Re: Tree-sitter doc question

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Re: Tree-sitter doc question
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 09:33:11 +0100

>From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>
>
>> Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:12:47 +0100
>> From: Ergus <spacibba@aol.com>
>>
>> Just a quick question. I see that the tree-sitter changes are already on
>> master, but I don't find any documentation. Please could you point me
>> where is it or how to use it?
>
>"No documentation" is not accurate: there's a lot in the ELisp manual.
>
>User-level documentation was not yet written, we will do that a bit
>later.

To add to Ergus' quick question. How long would it take to write a couple
of lines for the not-yet-informed with *all* steps to get a tree-sitter mode
up and running? I don't know, python-ts-mode, c-ts-mode...
Maybe that would encourage more users/testers and thus (hopefully) make
tree-sitter more tested, usable, popular, (you name it)

Just my .02c
/PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet