Re: Adding the `prescient` packages to NonGNU ELPA?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Adding the `prescient` packages to NonGNU ELPA?
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 10:21:24 -0500

> You mentioned that there are caveats for package-vc. If a user wanted to
> install a package using that feature (which I look forward to trying),
> is it possible to tell it the files that should be added (or not be
> added) to the load path?

`load-path` is a list of directories, so you can only control which
files are included by controlling which directories are included.

But I don't understand the question coming from you: as a developer of
the package, how do *you* control that (since, presumably, you use that
same file layout as used in the Git repository)?

        Stefan