Package "luwak"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Package "luwak"
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 18:51:03 -0500

We just added a package with the name "luwak".  It browses using lynx.

The name "lynx" is somewhat helpful because it refers in an unmissable
way to the links that make the WWW better than ftp.

By contrast, the name "luwak" is unhelpful.  Wikipedia says "luwak" is
a species of civet; civets are not cats, but fairly close to cats.  If
you know this, it might help you remember "luwak" when you think of
"lynx".  But that relationship is remote and strained.  And it won't
help people who might find luwak useful find out about it.

Let's change the package name now to something that will help users
find out about it and use it.

My suggestion for the name is `lynx'.  That name fits it, since it is
an interface to lynx.  And anyone who knows about `lynx' will guess
what it does.

Does anyone have a better name to suggest?