Re: [nongnu] elpa/idris-mode e7e2a6c3bc 3/8: Remove dependency on if-let

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [nongnu] elpa/idris-mode e7e2a6c3bc 3/8: Remove dependency on if-let* defined in subr-x
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 09:00:18 -0500

>     Remove dependency on if-let* defined in subr-x
>
>     Why:
>     to test if this fixes issue `(seq-find .. ) is a malformed function`
>
> https://github.com/idris-hackers/idris-mode/pull/558#issuecomment-1307149527

`if-let*` was indeed defined in `subr-x` and `idris-commands.el` fails
to (require 'subr-x), so ... yes I'd expect errors (tho probably more of
the form "(a-buf ...) is a malformed function").  You won't see them in
all Emacs versions, tho, because recent versions have moved that macro
to `subr.el`.

        Stefan