Re: Make isearch show number of invisible matches

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Make isearch show number of invisible matches
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 23:05:21 +0200

On Mon, Jun 27 2022, Juri Linkov wrote:
> And now I'm not sure if this should be implemented at all,
> because displaying the number of all matches helped me
> many times.

Yeah, what I actually meant was that both the total number and the number of
invisible matches is shown. Something like (using a suffix):

I-search: <some search string> [3/15] (10 visible)

It could also say "[3/15] (5 invisible)" for all I care. Just that the
information is there.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments