Re: How to disable warnings about single quotes in emacs-29

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Subject: Re: How to disable warnings about single quotes in emacs-29
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 12:20:04 +0000

>>> I don't get any warnings for those.
>>
>> You need emacs-29 native compiled and look at the *warnings* buffer when
>> restarting emacs, you have not such warnings when compiling e.g. with make.
>
> Sounds like a bug.

No, I don't have anymore those warnings after fixing others i.e. I have
reverted and fixed all quote but `foo' and quotes inside words like
"don't".
Stay, would be great to avoid such warnings with a local variable,
something like "byte-compile-warnings: (not docstrings)" like suggested
previously.

Thanks.

--
Thierry