Re: emacs-28 b8b2dd1: Update to Org 9.5.1-11-g96d91b

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: emacs-28 b8b2dd1: Update to Org 9.5.1-11-g96d91b
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 23:55:40 -0500

Michael Albinus writes:

> Btw, Org's test suite is huge IIRC. Would it make sense to merge this
> also to Emacs? At least the CI/CD test runs on hydra and emba could use
> them, I believe.

Yes, I think that makes sense, though I probably won't have time to look
into it very soon.  Aside from potential code adjustments that may be
necessary, I suppose copyright assignments need to be checked.  Most of
the test files list individuals as copyright holders.  At a glance, I'm
not confident that all the authors have paperwork on file.