Re: master e37eb7f: Add support for pixel wheel deltas on NS

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: master e37eb7f: Add support for pixel wheel deltas on NS
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:02:16 +0200

> From: Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:34:14 +0800
>
> > We now have 3 definitions of x-coalesce-scroll-events. Is there not
> > somewhere more generic where you can put it? (and I suspect we can
> > drop the x- bit).
>
> Not until MS-Windows gains this support, I think.

That's unrelated.  The doc string can always say that this has effect
only on this and that platform.

(And I really don't see what needs to be done on Windows, since it
seems already to report each wheel turn.  Perhaps I'm missing
something, in which case a test case to work with would be
appreciated.)