Re: GStreamer xwidget

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: GStreamer xwidget
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:01:13 -0800

So this takes away the primary reason why one spends all one's time in
emacs; it's because all information in Emacs is manipulable as text and
more importantly as structured information with a bit of work, eg
specialized modes.

This GStreamer widget that displays text takes Emacs down the deep dark
rathole of "What You See Is All You Have" world down which many tools
have gone, never to return.

I sincerely hope Emacs doesn't go down that rathole  as well.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8