Re:Provide a variable to indicate input method enable or not in xwidget-

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Provide a variable to indicate input method enable or not in xwidget-webkit
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 14:52:33 +0800 (CST)

At 2021-11-15 14:49:39, "tumashu" <tumashu@163.com> wrote:

>At 2021-11-15 14:36:50, "Po Lu" <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>tumashu  <tumashu@163.com> writes:
>>
>>> Hi, Po Lu:
>>>
>>> Could you provide a variable for xwidget-webkit, with this
>>> variable, I can know input method is enabled or not in xwidget-webkit
>>> environment.  for many Input method have probe feature, which can
>>> dynamic decision input ASCII or Chinese by run probe function.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>
>>The variable is `current-input-method', no?  That's what I use to decide
>>whether or not to use the input method.
>
>I need to know *xwidget-webkit* has been enable IM, only current-input-method
> is not enough.

At the moment, I use below code, but seem to a bit ugly.

(defun pyim-probe-xwidget-webkit-environment ()
  "测试当前是否是 xwidget-webkit 运行环境。

这个探针主要用于: `pyim-force-input-chinese-functions'."
  (or (eq this-original-command
          'xwidget-webkit-pass-command-event-with-input-method)
      (bound-and-true-p xwidget-webkit-isearch--read-string-buffer)))