Re: Feature Request: Support <audio> in shr

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Feature Request: Support <audio> in shr
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 09:15:41 -0800

play-sound-file does not know to play things like mp3s.

Specifically, what I was asking Lars was that we :

1. Support the HTML <audio> tag alongside the video tag
   2. That we  implement pressing <RET> on the rendering of a <audio>
      tag to invoke a function that receives the src attribute of
      <audio>

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮