Re: emacs-28 54b726c: ; * etc/PROBLEMS: More specific recipe for WebKit-

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: emacs-28 54b726c: ; * etc/PROBLEMS: More specific recipe for WebKit-related crashes.
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:34:22 +0800

> I wonder: Besides running into SIGTRAP, how do you know if you might
> have a buggy version?  Does this happen on only old versions, or only on
> new ones?

I don't know.  I used to have a theory about which versions of WebKitGTK
were buggy, but that was disproven a while back, as even the version
that comes with Fedora 35 is buggy.

The self-built copy (of WebKit trunk) I developed the changes on works,
however, and it was built with bubblewrap sandboxing enabled.