Re: Unicode confusables considered harmful

From: Vasilij Schneidermann
Subject: Re: Unicode confusables considered harmful
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 14:10:15 +0100

> That's supposed to be the subject of uni-confusables in ELPA, I think.

That may be, but the package does nothing besides setting up a new
character table (see the initial message).

> If uni-confusables doesn't do its job well enough, please submit bug
> reports.

It wouldn't hurt to have some discussion first what exactly the package
is supposed to do. Considering there isn't agreement on how the bidi
situation is handled, I doubt there will be an obvious solution for
confusables either.

Vasilij