Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 07:10:54 -0700

>> I know that some people absolutely hate all colour, but in this context,
>> I don't think there's much danger that they're thinking that hitting
>
> For me it's a non-starter if it can't be adjusted by color themes.

I agree.  However, rather than spending time on styling this now,
perhaps we can live with this on master until I can get finish up my new
icons branch?  I believe it should solve this issue in a clean and
customizable way.

Or, we could use some other interim glyph, I don't exactly have a strong
opinion about it.  :-)