Emoji/transient: Enter on leaf nodes doesn't always work

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Emoji/transient: Enter on leaf nodes doesn't always work
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 19:08:48 -0700

Hi Lars,

In many instances (not sure if always)
Walking the transient  menu tree for emojis, it appears that pressing
Enter on a leaf doesn't select it; I seem to need to press the
single-letter-key associated with that leaf node. This is with
arrow-navigation enabled for transient -- see transient-enable-popup-navigation

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--