Re: How to add pseudo vector types

From: Clément Pit-Claudel
Subject: Re: How to add pseudo vector types
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:30:44 -0400

On 7/26/21 4:05 PM, Óscar Fuentes wrote:
> Think of an Org file with some code blocks. It makes no sense to
> expose the whole Org file to TS and, I guess, it would just
> complicate things for no benefit. On that scenario, it might make
> sense to deal with the code blocks as independent entities instead of
> parts of something else.

Isn't this example actually in favor of *not* narrowing before giving the
buffer to TS? Consecutive org code blocks often build upon each other, so you'd
want to give the whole buffer to TS and restrict its analysis to just the code
blocks (multiple disjoint ranges), a results that you couldn't achieve with
narrowing.