access to ELPA development packages?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: access to ELPA development packages?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 17:23:28 -0700

When non-gnu ELPA was introduced, I believe Stefan also made available
devel/alpha versions of the gnu and non-gnu packages; the ELPA server
packages the current head in each package, rather than the last version
change.

However, I can't find any docs on how to access that; I looked in the
Gnu ELPA README, and searched this mailing list archive (never a satisfying
experience).

I'd like to use that now; I'm finishing a new ada-mode release, and I'd
like to have some community members alpha test it before the final
release.

Is that still supported? Can we put instructions for accessing it on
the ELPA home webpage, or in elpa/admin/README? I'm not clear how to
edit the ELPA home webpage.

--
-- Stephe