Re: Basic WYSIWYG printing in GNU Emacs (Unicode + Image)

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: Basic WYSIWYG printing in GNU Emacs (Unicode + Image)
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 14:47:03 +0200

Hi Anand,

I'm interested in printing east-european letters with
ps-print.  I assume your contribution would find more
attention if you followed CONTRIBUTE in emacs top level
directory.  This would involve using the bug tracker and
send a patch with git format-patch as attachment.

Actually there already is a appropriate -- I belive --
bug#41812, which I opened, but I'm no developer and
therefore cannot solve the problem.

Ciao; Gregor
--

* Anand Tamariya <atamariya@gmail.com> [2021-07-03; 16:22]: