Re: Is this font missing appostrophe or something else is wrong?

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Is this font missing appostrophe or something else is wrong?
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:59:12 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> From: Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com>
>> Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:42:33 +0200
>> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org

>> > It isn't a font problem.  This is a TTY frame, right?  If so, the font
>> > is controlled by the terminal emulator, not by Emacs.  And the escape
>> > sequences you see mean Emacs thinks your terminal can handle UTF-8,
>> > but the terminal doesn't.
>> Nope. It is a gui frame.
>
> What is the value of buffer-file-coding-system?

utf-8-unix

I also take my words back. After restarting Emacs, everything seems fine
again.

I appologize, I don't know what happened. Can it be that native compiler
was compiling something, which wasn't exactly finnished/loaded when I
first opened info? Since then it maybe finnished in the background and
when I re-checked few seconds ago it seems to work? Just a thought. I
haven't done anything, more then testing without the font, and than back
with font again, by commenting/uncommenting this in early-init.el:

                (push '(font . "Anonymous Pro-16") default-frame-alist)

Thanks for the help anyway! To both of you.