Re: Cleaning up rcirc

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Cleaning up rcirc
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:35:49 +0200

Hi Philip,

> It seems like you didn't.  It's working fine for me. :-)

Here's one thing I noticed just now but which is probably not caused by
your changes, but who knows: I use `rcirc-track-minor-mode' which
displays abbreviated channels with activity in the mode-line like
[#emacs,#git] and makes it possible to switch/cycle through them with
`rcirc-next-active-buffer'.

With the indicator above and a 2-side-by-side window configuration
(terminal frame, if that matters) I call the latter function twice.  In
the current mode-line, the indicator becomes [] (no unseen activity),
however, in the other window it is still [#emacs,#git] and becomes []
not before switching to that other window.

Bye,
Tassilo