Re: [elpa] externals/marginalia 94fc7f0: README: Add ELPA badge

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [elpa] externals/marginalia 94fc7f0: README: Add ELPA badge
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 19:07:29 +0300

* Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> [2021-06-03 18:17]:
> >> Is there someone here with access to GNU ELPA's Apache configuration
> >> that would make a similar change?
>
> I do have access, but it's been too many years since the last time
> I played with Apache's config, so I'd welcome some hand-holding.
>
> >> If not, where should this request go?
> > I was about to suggest something along those lines, but it was not clear
> > to me that "no-cache" is sufficient to disable the aggressive caching.
> > I assume Stefan can adjust the Apache setting to serve *.svg files with
> > "no-cache" from the packages directory.
>
> Any change we can use something less aggressive than `no-cache`,
> e.g. indicate that it should be considered stale after, say, 24h?

## EXPIRES CACHING ##
<IfModule mod_expires.c>
ExpiresActive On
ExpiresByType image/jpg "access plus 1 day"
ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 day"
ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 day"
ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 day"
ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 day"
ExpiresByType application/pdf "access plus 1 day"
ExpiresByType text/x-javascript "access plus 1 day"
ExpiresByType application/x-shockwave-flash "access plus 1 day"
ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 day"
ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 day"
</IfModule>
## EXPIRES CACHING ##

--