Re: [ELPA] New package: marginalia

From: Jens C . Jensen
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: marginalia
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 08:17:38 +0200

> From: Daniel Mendler <mail@daniel-mendler.de>
> Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 17:07:54 +0200
>
> Jens, where are you using this classifier in your configuration?

I've used it for annotating elisp symbols when completing, which coincidentally
sounds like something that marginalia also does.

I've been meaning to compare my current configuration to some combination of
the built-in solutions (icomplete/fido), since there has been a lot of work
recently with their vertical modes, and the vertico/marginalia/embark/consult
"stack", mainly because my current ivy config is becoming rather big
(ivy+swiper+counsel itself is 12k~ LOC)