Re: News from the lexical world

From: Andrew Cohen
Subject: Re: News from the lexical world
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:06:51 +0800

I have found the problem (but haven't had the time to fix it :()

In supercite  'sc-select-attribution the variables 'citation and
'attribution are bound and then the hook 'sc-attribs-postselect-hook  is
run. I use bbdb which adds to  that hook an anonymous defun:

(add-hook 'sc-attribs-postselect-hook
            (lambda ()
              (setq bbdb-sc-last-attrib
                    (if sc-downcase-p
                        (downcase attribution)
                      attribution))))

and with lexical binding in supercite this of course fails.

--
Andrew Cohen