Re: Getting ready to land native-compilation on master

From: Jens C . Jensen
Subject: Re: Getting ready to land native-compilation on master
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 19:12:34 +0200

> From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>
> Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:02:15 +0300
> Cc: Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org>

> AFAICT, we are quite ready to land this important feature.

This is great news!

I've been on the branch for several months now with no major issues, the only
oddity I've found was that natively-compiled elisp are subrs (as Pip already
mentioned), which messed up my syntax highlighting.

A big Thank-You to Andrea for the great work getting this far!

P.S. Is Andreas website on gccemacs[1] the proper place to get in-depth
information about the implementation? It feels more like a change-log.

[1] https://akrl.sdf.org/gccemacs.html