Re: Simple isearch concerns

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: Simple isearch concerns
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 18:37:06 +0200

Gregory Heytings <gregory@heytings.org> writes:

>>> Along with the package mentioned by Thierry there is CTRLF[1].
>>>
>>> [1] https://github.com/raxod502/ctrlf
>>
>> I tried this package a few months ago, but still do not understand
>> what it does differently from isearch.
>>

> This is explained on [1].  I'm not sure I understand all arguments,
> but what I understood is:

I too have read the README and have installed the package, but even
then, I cannot really notice any specific difference. Something *feels*
different, but I cannot pinpoint what it is.

I am probably used to isearch on some more intuitive than conscious
level to really say what the difference is.

--
        Philip K.