Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 06:52:46 +0000

I think, but not sure, that schema is pattern on how documents should be
interpreted by software. Without it, certain functions would not work. In my
opinion it is one way of programming by pattern and this part of software.

In itself it does nothing.

It is not just a configuration file or data like list of colors or fonts. I
think it is pattern that changes algorithm of software and thus part of
software.

On January 25, 2021 5:53:04 AM UTC, Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:
>[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
>[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
>[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
>
>I think I understand the facts of the situation.
>The OpenDocument schemas are nonfree.
>
>One uncertainty remains in my understanding.  Are those
>Schemas a kind of software, or are they some other kind of thing?
>
>I think they are software, because they could be modified within an
>infinite space of possibilities.

Jean