Re: Support Q: How many args for self-insert-command

From: Boruch Baum
Subject: Re: Support Q: How many args for self-insert-command
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 08:47:27 -0500

Thanks, Robin. I don't have the local resources for an emacs git
repository to be able to do what you did, and debian says that
installing their Emacs27 from their testing repository will introduce
'grave' bugs with ssh/libcrypt/poppler/... packages.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0