Re: Emacs Daemon --- Dies silently

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Emacs Daemon --- Dies silently
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:44:26 -0800

I think this was luser error on my part -- I've always run emacs or
emacs --daemon under screen.
Since I was using the daemon, a few days ago I eliminated screen from
my setup -- and then forgot all about it -- I believe screen is what
was  keeping the emacs alive which makes sense. I had somehow
(wrongly?) assumed that if I ran emacs --daemon, it would survive
across  sessions with respect to ssh --- I was clearly wrong.

--
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉

--
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉