Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: repology.el
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 00:21:38 -0500

  > I think personal judgement here is very important. Providing information
  > about attrocities of the WWII has informational value

This is pertinent to the general topic of "providing information"
but it is not pertinent to the specific topic, which is
providing the information that there is a nonfree program
called Foo which does X, Y and Z (which might be something
you'd like to do, you being someone who doesn't hesitate
to run a nonfree program.

--
Dr Richard Stallman