RE: Emacs memory usage

From: arthur miller
Subject: RE: Emacs memory usage
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:32:08 +0000

No. I opened one by mistake, and closed it directly. I have term on F1 key, and shell on F2.  I wasn't looking and pressed by mistake f2 instead of f1, that is why you see it in the dump.  If that is why you ask. B

y maybe term takes also a lot? I was running configure several times (was adding few libs to configure so I run auto gen few times until I got it) and then I rebuild Emacs few times.... ok maybe more then few 🙄.