TIP - Cheap FOSS imap provider (Mail and Gnus after the Google/MS)

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: TIP - Cheap FOSS imap provider (Mail and Gnus after the Google/MS)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 16:12:29 +0100

I don't know how it ended up with that discussion about Gnus and mail in
Emacs after announced switch to disable user/pass authentication in
Gmaila and Outlook (hotmail/live), but there is some current trhead on
/r/Emacs and someone posted a link yesterday to a provider named Posteo.

No idea if it is well-known here, but they guarantee to be Foss, have
been arround for several years now, and are relatively cheap (1€ for
basic 2gig, 50meg attachments). Syncable calendar includded too.

https://posteo.de/en/

Observer that I am by no mean affiliated with them, not a custoner yet
either, but will probably become.